Continuous Improvement Network
Collaboration is key to the delivery of operational excellence, necessary for survival of our industry and at the heart of all successful continuous improvement programmes. The aim of this network is to encourage and champion the industry’s collaborative culture, promote innovation and sustainable business models to continuously improve efficient opportunities with energy transition
Champions of a sustainable and efficient industry
The objectives of the Continuous Improvement Network are as follows;
- Further develop the Continuous Improvement community as a reputable resource within OGUK and UKCS as a whole;
- Enhance the working relationships between operators, the supply chain, regulators, government and SMEs by offering a platform to share and learn collectively;
- Support the work of the Efficiency Task Force by increasing awareness of and engagement in outputs and activities;
- Facilitate sharing of continuous improvement knowledge and experience – CI governance, tools, business processes, training strategies, lessons learned & learning from other industries;
- Support the industry’s opportunity to drive the technology and innovation needed to achieve industry wide energy transition;
- Promote the uptake and application of existing good practice and technologies.
Collaboration is key to the delivery of operational excellence, necessary for survival of our industry and at the heart of all successful continuous improvement programmes. The aim of this network is to facilitate collaboration between all parts of the energy industry and to generate a sense of shared purpose across the CI community.
You can access videos from some of the CI Network presentations below.